Natural Healing of Earaches, Ear Congestion, and Tinnitus
If you suffer from a condition of the middle ear that causes pain, ringing, dizziness, congestion, hearing loss, or pressure, natural treatments might alleviate your symptoms. Whether the cause of your ear symptoms is an infection, dental problems, TMJ syndrome, swimmer’s ear, travel, hypoglycemia, bruxism (teeth grinding), stress, drug side effect, or dietary allergies, consider the following effective therapies:
- Avoid mucus forming foods (dairy, soy, white flour)
- Drink lots of water and fresh juices
- Avoid refined foods (sugar, fats, food preservatives/colors)
- Eat anti-inflammatory foods: tomatoes, olive oil, green leafy vegetables, such as spinach, kale, and collards, nuts like almonds and walnuts, fruits such as strawberries, blueberries, cherries, and oranges.
- Take immune boosting vitamins
- Take enzymes to decrease swelling and fluid buildup (on empty stomach)
- Use Garlic/Mullein drops in ear (active infection)
- Take B-Complex
- Take Vitamin C
- Tinnitus blend: Ginkgo Biloba, Zinc picolinate, garlic
- Chiropractic adjustment and massage.
- Lymphatic drainage
- Postural correction
- Ice packs
- Stress reduction
If you need further help or have a specific questions, please call the office to set up an appointment or email us.